Become a partner
You can become a partner of the major European player in leisure rental property investment
The Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group is recognised as a world leader in the creation and management of tourist residences in Europe. The Group designs, builds and manages apartments, cottages and houses on behalf of our 23,000 property owners. Our expertise, our constant efforts to achieve quality and our efficient management allow you to become an owner in the best conditions and with complete security.
We created the Avoriaz resort in 1967, and today the Group can offer our 7.5 million customers over 300 holiday destinations. These customers still enjoy prime locations at the seaside, in the mountains, in the country and in towns and cities.
-A unique identity across the Group's different operating brands.
The subsidiary, Pierre & Vacances Property Investment, markets innovative, high-end property programmes to private individuals. It ensures that they have complete service and personalised assistance. Investment management professionals can offer their customers the Group's property programmes as part of a real investment strategy. Pierre & Vacances Property Investment maintains a long-term relationship of trust with partners, whilst constantly seeking to develop the services it provides.
A long-lasting and profitable business partnership
Becoming a partner of Pierre & Vacances Property Investment means that you can offer your clients profitable and long-lasting property investment solutions, as part of a real asset strategy.
- Access to a diverse range of properties in France and elsewhere in Europe
- Benefit from rental investment solutions from €75,000(1) and tax schemes adapted to your needs
- Offer your clients a rental investment with high added-value:
- One sole tenant (2)
- Guaranteed rental payments with a 10-year commercial lease (3)
- VAT refund (4)
- Stays in the Group’s residences (5)
- Put your trust in a Leading Group: A permanent varied offer, competitive commission and unique products within the market
PVPI Partners: your dedicated online partner space
By becoming our Partner, you will have access to your own, personal PVPI Partners space(6) where you can:
- View available lots within the selected programmes
- Consult your options in progress
- Track the progress of your clients’ folders and files
- Access your sales history
All our teams are here to help
The Commercial Team
You will benefit from personalised support thanks to a network of Sales Advisors who are present throughout France and Europe. Your dedicated Sales Advisor will guide you when choosing your product and the tax scheme best adapted to your clients. He/she will alert you of any sales events and will contribute to the organisation of visits to our various programmes.
The Partner Relations Service
This team will be your specialised contact, right from the beginning of your partnership. They will regularly inform you about the Group’s news and its property programmes. The Partner Relations Service will also organise client meetings with you, as well as commercial events.
The Sales Administration Service
From financing to signing the sales contracts, this service is the main point of contact for your clients. It will be in charge of tracking and updating the reservation files.
The Re-sale Service
Pierre & Vacances Property Investment benefits from a Re-sale Service and a network of Sales Advisors who are specially dedicated to the Group’s owners who wish to re-sell their asset. As a Partner, you will be able to offer your Re-sale properties to your clients. The Re-sale Service manages the contract signing, the valuation of properties and client visits.
Who are Pierre & Vacances Property Investment's partners?
Our partners come from a variety of backgrounds. They are largely banks, independent financial advisors, estate agents, insurance companies, chartered accountants and notaries.
How can you become a partner?
It's a quick and simple process. The starting point is a meeting with someone from our Sales Department to identify your aspirations and requirements. Then we put you in touch with the Partner Relationship Department, and they can define the way we will work together and then draw up the partnership agreement.
How are partners remunerated?
The commission earned is defined in the partnership agreement. This varies depending on the role played by the respective parties in the sale. Involvement can range from simply putting your client in touch with the agent, to managing the sale entirely by yourself.
An investment that meets your clients' requirements!
When you are a Partner of Pierre & Vacances Property Investment, you benefit from the expertise built up over 50 years by the Pierre & Vacances–Center Parcs Group, as well as a diversified range of investments which fit all your clients’ budgets and aspirations.
- Extensive geographical coverage throughout Europe (countryside, coast, city and mountain)
- A wide range of prices starting from €75,000. (1)
- New projects for 2015:
*Center Parcs Ardennes (Belgium),
*Center Parcs Port-Zelande (Netherlands),
*Villages Nature (France),
*P&V Terrazas Costa del Sol (Spain)
* P&V Fuengirola Hotel El Puerto (Spain)
Would you like to become a Pierre & Vacances Property Investment partner?
+33 (0)1 55 26 48 68
LinkedIn P&V Property Investment
1) The sales price of each apartment depends on the specification and the location within the residence. Price excluding purchasing fees, furniture and parking. Subject to availability.
(2) Applies to any company at least 50% directly or indirectly owned by a company belonging to the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs group.
(3) Rent excluding co-ownership and maintenance charges, excluding property tax for a 10-year commercial lease.
(4) By investing in a graded tourist residence and entrusting the operation of your property to a commercial lease, you will only pay the purchase price excluding taxes, and you delegate the Seller to provide the VAT refund, who will operate within each payment schedule, including Taxes.
(5) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract.
(6) PVPI Partners space will be available after the Partnership Agreement is signed.
The lessor may refuse the renewal of the lease taken out with the operator of the Tourist Residence. However, except in the case of the exceptions specified in Articles L. 145-17 et seq. of the French Commercial Code, he must pay the operator eviction compensation equal to the loss caused by the lack of renewal. The method for calculating this compensation is established in the second paragraph of the aforementioned Article L. 145-14.
Pierre & Vacances Property Investment (a subsidiary of the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group) L’Artois – Espace Pont de Flandre – 11, rue de Cambrai – 75947 Paris Cedex 19 – Public limited liability company with share capital of €652,245 – 380 204 933 RCS [Trade and Companies Register] Paris – Siret [Identification System for the Directory of Establishments] 380 204 933 00119 – APE [Principal Activity Code] 701A – Intra Community Identification No. FR 56 380 204 933 – “Property Transactions” Professional ID No. T9775 issued by the Paris Police Headquarters– Financial Guarantee: Banque Espirito Santo et de la Vénétie, 45 avenue Georges Mandel 75116 PARIS, FRANCE
Discover here what the finishing touches of Villages Nature Paris looked like...Read more
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Subscribe to the newsletter
To be kept up-to-date on our investment opportunities, please suscribe to our newsletter.