THE PIERRE & VACANCES-CENTER PARCS GROUP TAKES CHARGE OF MANAGING YOUR PROPERTY
Once the acquisition has been finalised,the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group will deal with the management of your property. Once you become an owner, you will sign a ten year lease(1) with the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant(2):
- Rent is guaranteed: you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not(3).
- Your property is maintained by the "Facilities Management" Department of the Group, which manages maintenance operations. Local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
- The Group pays for all insurance, costs(4) and taxes(5): you only pay property tax and any tax linked to your income.
A website dedicated to responding to your wishes and questions
PVCP special offers
As an owner, you will benefit from a number of special offers:
- A dedicated personalised website to manage the stays included in your lease in your own property or at another residence of the Group. (If you opt for the Assets & Holidays Investment Package).
- Moreover, you can benefit from discounts for staying in the Group's residences:
- Up to 35% off rentals at our holiday properties at Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs(5)
- Pre-booking of additional services in the residences and villages(6)
- Up to 25% off certain additional services in your accommodation on certain sites(5)
- Up to 25% off with our Group partners: Skiset and Avis(5)
- Up to 50% off a selection of services on our sites(5)
(2) Defined as any company held directly or indirectly by a minimum of 50%, by a company belonging to the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group.
(3) Net current condimonium fees and maintenance, not including property tax, through a ten year commercial lease.
(4) Condimonium fees are expenses related to the upkeep and functioning of a residential property.
(5) According to the terms of the lease.
(6) Services offered may be subject to a fee and may be invoiced by service providers outside the Group.
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Subscribe to the newsletter
To be kept up-to-date on our investment opportunities, please suscribe to our newsletter.