Adagio Access Montpellier
- Ideal location close to shops and activities in the town
- Fully equipped apartments
- Reception open 24/7
See the details
The future residence Adagio Access Montpellier is composed of 102 fully equipped studios, benefitting from a sought-after location, a few steps from the historic centre of Montpellier.
(1)Equates to €180,000 incl. VAT. Price of a studio without furnishings. Subject to availability. The price is found excl. VAT thanks to the tax exemption mechanism.
(2)Profitability outside of co-ownership and maintenance fees, calculated using the price excluding VAT, according to the terms of the lease.
(3)A tax scheme may be subject to legal change.
USE PROPERTY TO REDUCE YOUR TAX
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
Failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASE PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4).
(4)According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed (5): you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees (6) and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) net of current co-ownership fees
(6) co-ownership fees, or expenses related to the upkeep and operational costs of co-owners' property.
PVCP SPECIAL OFFERS
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits:
- A personalised website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
- You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays
Located at the heart of catalan country and not far from Provence, Languedoc-Roussillon offers a quality of life and sunny climate that attract numerous many visitors. The 8th largest town in France, Montpellier is known for its charm and Mediterranean ambiance, whose Place de la Comédie remains a popular emblem. The five departments that make up the region are as different as they are similar, making it a diverse destination.
Languedoc-Roussillon is a region where you’d struggle to be bored. Having a rich architectural heritage, classified by UNESCO, historical towns with an abundance of art, and 200 km of coast, this region embodies the gentle pleasures of life. Cathar cathedrals, the universities of Montpellier or even the roman Nîmes: these historical treasures embellish the picturesque setting around them.
Located between mountains and sea, the region of Languedoc-Roussillon is overflowing with natural gastronomic treats, such as strawberries from Nîmes, Cévennes chestnuts and Castelnaudary cassoulet. The area is also renowned for its viticulture, producing excellent wines.
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.