Adagio Aparthotel Monaco Monte-Cristo
- Located in the residential area of Beausoleil
- 10 mins from Monaco train station
- Close proximity to business district of Fontvieille
- 1.5 km from the beach
See the details
The Monte Cristo Adagio has easy access to all parts of the Principality. The residence offers modern and fully equipped apartments, which make it a comfortable home for a business trip or getaway in the French Riviera.
(1) Price for a one-bedroom apartment. Subject to availability - Price includes furniture.
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase price.
What purchase packages exist for this property?
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
There are two investment formulas available one with and one without stays (4).
(4) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract, excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Only an hour flight from Paris, the French Riviera is ideally situated in the south of France. Bathed by the Mediterranean Sea, between Italy and Spain, the Southeast region is full of unique attractions such as the six regional parks and more than 1,800 historic buildings. The number one region in France to welcome the French tourists and the second for foreign tourists, the French Riviera is a beacon of achievement in the Mediterranean region.
The region stands out mainly because of its diversity and its multicultural character. Other features of the French Riviera are its cultural and scenic assets, its quality of life and its particular juxtaposition of mountain and sea. With a continuous sunshine throughout the year, numerous sandy beaches and the many heritage treasures are the reasons why this region is so popular among tourists.
Provencal cuisine is renowned for its colours, savours, aromas, and authenticity. The richness of the sea has allowed the region to explore remarkable fish recipes such as bouillabaisse (fish soup) derived from its original meaning "bouillepeisse" (boiled fish in Provençal).
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.