Les Valmonts Residence - Les Ménuires - P&V
- Ski resorts within walking distance from the resort
- At the heart of the 3 Vallées, the largest ski resort in the world
- Wide range of leisure and recreational activities
See the details
Résidence Les Valmonts is composed of 2 buildings, wooden style chalets situated on the slopes with quick access to the most beautiful hikes through the park. The apartments are very comfortable with panoramic views of the resort.
(1) Price of a 1-bedroom apartment. Subject to availability
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
USE PROPERTY TO REDUCE YOUR TAX
LMNP status, or Loueur en meublé non professionnel [Non-Professional Furnished Letting]), is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The LMP status requires levy annual rent of at least €23,000 and you must be registered in the Trade and Companies Register. Revenues from the furnished rental must represent more than 50% of the tax household income. The beneficiary enjoys tax benefits on rental income (see LMNP) and under certain conditions, tax benefits related to tax income, wealth tax on capital gains on disposals, etc.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASE PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
There are two investment formulas available one with and one without stays (4).
(4) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
In the Tarentaise Valley, Les Menuires resort (1850 m) is at the heart of the legendary 3 Valleys, one of the largest ski areas in the world. With 600 km of ski slopes in winter, the area is accessible to all whatever their level. Alpine or cross skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and sledding, something for everyone. In summer, this protected mountain area is an ideal place to go hiking and discover the Vanoise National Park, glaciers and numerous lakes.
Lake Geneva, the Dents du Midi and Mont Blanc: many remarkable landscapes which make the Rhône-Alpes region so attractive. Winter or Summer, Les Menuires and the Residence Les Valmonts offer a multitude of outdoor activities, both sporting and fun: paragliding, snow scooters, mountain bikes, ESF children's club, skiing, fitness, bars and restaurants ...
The Rhône-Alpes region is famous for its flavours and traditional recipes. Nyons olives, walnuts, Bresse poultry, cheese of Savoy, the Rhône-Alpes region is surrounded by premium products. With 80% of its territory protected by a designation of origin, including 41 wine producers, the Rhône-Alpes region takes full advantage of its famous soil.In Savoy, typical liqueurs Genépi and Gentian are an important part of the cultural heritage.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.