L'Hévana Residence - Méribel - P&V Premium
- In the heart of Méribel
- Exceptional services and facilities
- Exceptional services and facilities
- A unique asset for your portfolio
Located in Méribel-Centre, the lungs of the station’s five hamlets, l’hévana allies tradition and modernity, elegance and authenticity. The residence’s prestigious apartments offer the calm environment of life in a family chalet, in a setting of chiselled architecture using wood, stone and slate.
The residence plays host to a refined restaurant, a cosy bar, a warm tearoom with pleasant terrace, and a spa, indoor heated pool and an outdoor jacuzzi®*.
A footbridge takes you directly into the town centre.
1 to 3-bedroom
L’hévana brings your fantasy to life and offers1 to 3-bedroom apartments, all benefitting from a balcony or terrace, allying five-star* comfot with charm and intimacy.
A luminous and timeless setting where harmony, tradition, elegance and modernity combine.
The "exclusives" are larger 2 or 3-bedroom apartments on the top floor, graced with a sauna and fireplace.
The chosen design marries stone, brushed wood, plaster and contemporary surfaces.
*Proposed services may be subject to change and/or a fee, which may be payable to external providers.
Real estate purchase
Become an owner at the heart of the premium residence l’hévana and build a unique portfolio in a world renowned station:
- Create a durable and exceptional asset for you and your family
- You enjoy numerous stays(1) in your residence during both summer and winter
- You benefit from the attractive French Furnished Buy-to-Let scheme(2) and get VAT back(3) from your investment
- Your property is completely managed and maintained(4)
- Receive guaranteed rental income(5)
(1) According to the formula chosen and the terms of the lease. (2) Tax scheme may be subject to legal change. The failure to respect the terms will lead to a loss of tax benefits. (3) Rates and conditions of VAT rebate (eligible property, modalities of recuperation, declaration obligations, etc.) may vary according to the country in which the residence is located. (4) As an owner, you entrust the management of your property PV Residence & Resorts France SAS, a subsidiary of Groupe Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs. (5) PV Residence & Resorts France SAS guarantees your revenue, whether your property is occupied or not. Rent net of co-ownership and maintenance charges, excluding property tax and paid by one sole tenant.
Through becoming an owner with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, you sign a 10 year commercial lease with the Group and benefit from simple management:
- Rent is secured(1): you receive rent whether or not your apartment is occupied.
- The property is maintained by local teams who carry out necessary procedures and take care of ongoing maintenance and housekeeping.
- Insurance, fees(2) and taxes are taken on by the Group: you only pay property tax and tax relating to your income.
- At the end of your lease, you can sign for a new lease so that the Group may continue management of your property, or you can resell the apartment.
As an owner, you enjoy privileges:
- A personalised online area to manage the reservation of your stays(3), in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive discounts on your stays.
Two hours from Lyon and Geneva, Les Trois Vallées form the largest skiing domaine in the world, across 250,000 hectares. A natural spectacle embellished with six glaciers, it connects 8 prestigious stations and 321 alpine ski slopes by ridges located at more than 3,000 meters of altitude.
Formed from mire, “look”, and bel, “beautiful”, Méribel tells a store of beauty. So it is not without reason that this station is known to be one of the most beautiful jewels of the Alps. Graced with an elegance and muted luxury, Méribel comes across as a cosmipolitan station that marries English style, French chic and savoyarde tradition.
Situated in Méribel-Centre, l’hévana allies tradition and modernity, elegance and authenticity.
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.