Adagio Aparthotel Paris Opéra
- Exceptional location just a stroll away from the Opéra Garnier and the famous Printemps and Galeries Lafayette department stores
- High quality apartments and services
- Close to the main Parisian tourist sites, restaurants and shops
See the details
Located in the most visited capital city in the world, the Adagio Paris Opéra residence offers high quality apartments just moments away from the Opéra Garnier and the famous shops of Boulevard Haussmann.
(1) Price for a Studio apartment
(3) Tax measures may be subject to legislative changes
WHAT ARE THE FISCAL ADVANTAGES ;
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASING PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
This investment is only available without stays in the residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Paris is full of historical monuments, shops and restaurants, which ensure its status as a truly legendary city and the most popular tourist destination in the world. It is also the capital of fashion, culture and food!
From the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame, passing by the Louvre museum, the Sacré-Cœur, Beaubourg and the Opera house, Paris offers a huge choice of cultural activities.
The public transport network allows you to quickly and easily navigate Paris and its surrounding areas.
Paris is renowned for its fabulous food delights.Try the bouchée-à-la-reine, Saint-Germain soup or Parisian ham. For a perfect snack break, make sure to try a Saint-Honoré cake, chouquettes pastries or an opera patisserie.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.