La Daille Residence - Val d'Isère - P&V
- Car park
- Just 200 m from the local shops
- An authentic resort with a warm and welcoming atmosphere
See the details
This residence, built to resemble the typical mountain-resort architectural style, is located at the entrance to the Val d’Isère ski resort, in the La Daille area. With an exterior of wood and local stone, the recently-renovated apartments are comfortable and cozy.
Located at the foot of the Cable Car of La Daille, the residence is just 200 m away from the Funival funicular and the local shops.
(1) Price of a one-bedroom apartment. Subject to availability
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages ;
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASE PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
There are two investment formulas available one with and one without stays (4).
(4) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Internationally renowned for its landscapes and its economic influence, the Rhone-Alpes region develops its lifestyle between the borders of Italy and Switzerland. Easy to access from two international airports, the region attracts numerous visitors each year thanks to its natural parks, such as Le Parc Naturel du Vercors, the thermal spa resorts of Evian or Aix-les-Bains and, of course, Mont Blanc.
Lac Léman, the Dents du Midi and the Ardèche Gorges: there is so much remarkable scenery which truly makes the Rhone-Alpes an incredible tourist attraction. Modern and authentic, this village resort, situated between Tarentaise and Maurienne, offers a variety of landscapes and activities for all the family.
The Rhone-Alpes region is known for its traditional recipes and flavours. Olives from Nyons, walnuts from Grenoble, poultry from Bresse, cheese from Savoie… the Rhone-Alpes are boast world renowned food products, with most of the local produce protected by French law (AOC), including 41 wine producers.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.