Adagio Aparthotel Colombes
- VAT refund
- Reception hall
- Breakfast room
- Fitness studio
See the details
The modern architectural style of the Adagio Colombes residences make them both inviting and intimate. The internal layout features wooden furniture and a fully equipped kitchen. A comfortable atmosphere makes these the perfect place to combine work and play.
(1) Price of a studio appartment. Subject to availability
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase price.
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What purchase packages exist for this property?
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
Use property to reduce your tax
Financial Property without stays
PVCP special offers
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed (5) : you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees (6) and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) net of current co-ownership fees
(6) co-ownership fees, or expenses related to a residence's upkeep and operational costs
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits: A personalized website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
• You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays in residences belonging to the Group.
The Hauts-de-Seine region is a paradise for visitors. The department has no fewer than thirty museums as well as tourist attractions and the homes of famous men and women. About fifteen parks, plenty of forests and twenty-five sport complexes: these varied natural spaces offer a pleasant and healthy standard of living.
The Parc Pierre-Lagravère sport complex is just fifteen minutes from Colombes. The facilities include an Olympic-sized swimming pool, skating rink as well as tennis courts and fitness studios.
In addition to its diverse landscape, the Ile-de-France region boasts a wide variety of produce: Paris mushrooms, young, sweet French peas known as "petits pois", Faro apples, brie and Montmorency cherries. The gastronomic delights of Paris are so good you won't want to leave!
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.