Domaine de la clairière - QUEND - P&V PREMIUM
- Close to the Belle Dune Golf Course, 11th best French course*.
- A private wellness centre with Nordic baths, sauna, etc.
- 100% pedestrian village centre
- VAT(4) recovery on investment
See the details
Domaine de la Clairière is located within immediate proximity of Belle Dune, one of the top eco-villages in France and Europe, in a natural environment by the sea, between dunes and forests.
This entirely new Domaine is ideally located on the bay of the Somme, within immediate proximity of Quend and Fort-Mahon beaches.
Domaine de la Clairière offers three different house types: Luxury, Exceptional and Extraordinary, inspired by the eco-lodge concept, with natural decor and materials echoing the surrounding environment of forests, dunes, birds and seaside.
- Private wellness area : Saunas, Jacuzzi®, relaxation area, Nordic baths, outdoor lounge.
- 18-hole golf course : 11th best course in France*. Located in the Marquenterre dunes, lovers of the sport can play in the quiet surroundings of the forest.
- Activities for all the family : waterpark with indoor and outdoor pools which will be completely renovated and modernised by early 2021, basketball, tennis, cycling, pedalo, educational mini-farm, etc.
- Services(5): foyer and reception in a welcoming lounge area, games area for children and teens, private parking, bike hire.
USE PROPERTY TO REDUCE YOUR TAX
LMNP status stands for Loueur en Meublé Non Professionnel (“non-professional furnished lessor”) and is the best way to earn additional income while very significantly reducing the tax burden on rental income over the long term.
LMP status (“professional furnished lessor”) requires you to receive annual rent of at least €23,000 and be listed on the French Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés, or Company Register. Income from furnished letting must make up over 50% of your household income. The beneficiary receives tax breaks on rental income (see LMNP) and, in certain circumstances, tax breaks on income tax, equity tax, capital gains, and so on.
WHAT PURCHASE PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
This property can be acquired as a financial asset, with or without staying there (6) .
When you become an owner with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs, you will sign a ten-year lease with the Group and benefit from simplified management:
- Rental income is secure (7): you will receive rent whether your apartment is occupied or not.
- The property is looked after by local teams who manage its maintenance, routine upkeep and housekeeping.
- Insurance, charges (8) and taxes are covered by the Group: you will only have to pay property tax and income-related tax.
- When the lease ends, you can sign a new lease and the Group will continue to manage your property, or you can resell the property.
PVCP SPECIAL OFFERS
As an owner, you enjoy certain privileges:
- A personal online account for booking stays in your property or in another of the Group’s residences.
- In addition, you benefit from exclusive discounts for stays(9) in the Group's residences.
The bay of the Somme enjoys a very rich natural environment. In addition to the fabulous Marquenterre ornithological park, the region offers a wealth of natural treasures, being criss-crossed by numerous rivers such as the Aisne, Marne and Somme, and covered by vast forests such as Crécy.
This is a tourist region with significant heritage: Valloires Abbey and gardens, the Medieval town of Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme, Marquenterre nature reserve, as well as many historic monuments.With over 72 parks and gardens open to the public, Picardy is an ideal region for enjoying walks in the heart of nature. Various routes and itineraries provide an immersion in French history among the battlefields of the Somme or a chance to explore Picardy’s many châteaux.
The Somme offers a wide variety of local produce, including macaroons from Amiens, lamb from the salt marshes of the bay of the Somme, Picardy savoury pancakes (ficelles), Picardy potatoes, salicornia from the bay of the Somme, and much more.
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.