Presqu'île de la Touques Residence - Deauville - P&V Premium
- High-quality service and sophisticated living
- Lounge-area of over 150 m² with bar made of solid wood
- Glass-roofed breakfast room.
- Outdoor pool, Indoor pool,
- Balneotherapy: A 220 m² spa: hammams, saunas, fitness, sensory showers, and more.
- 5 minutes from the Trouville-Deauville station
- Indoor and outdoor heated pool
- Deep Nature® Spa with à la carte treatments
- FAUCHON Paris breakfast service
The premium residence Presqu’île de la Touques is created around gardens and waterfront views, as a village of hôtels particuliers where colours and styles intertwine in a beautiful expression of Norman architecture. Each facade has its own character, colours and hard wood timbering. The 133 apartments of the residence, from 1 to 3-bedroom, benefit from a large loggia or terrace, so visitors can enjoy views over the Harbour, La Touques or the Yacht Marina.
The residence also offers premium facilities(4) to serve your well-being:
- An indoor and outdoor pool, heated all year round
- A Deep Nature® Spa with custom facilities
- An à la carte FAUCHON Paris breakfast
- A daily hotelier service to guarantee your comfort
Failure to respect the terms of the lease may lead to the loss of tax benefits.
(1) Equivalent to €397,200 incl. VAT. The sale price of each apartment depends on the type and location within the residence. Price outside of acquisition fees and excluding furniture and parking. Subject to availability. (3) Tax scheme may be subject to legal change. (4) Proposed services may differ from one residence to another and be subject to a fee and which may be invoiced by service providers outside the group.
Real Estate Purchase
Become an owner at the heart of the premium residence la Presqu’île de la Touques and build a unique property portfolio:
- Enjoy your asset as a holiday home
- Choose between formulas with or without management
- Benefit from several stays(5) in the residence or in a selection of premium residences throughout France
- Gain long-term, tax-free revenue thanks to the French Furnished Buy-to-Let Status(6)
- Receive a VAT rebate from your investment(7)
- Free yourself from the hassles of managing and maintaining your property(8)
- Receive attractive rent, secured throughout your lease(9)
Failure to respect the terms may lead to the a loss of fiscal benefits.
(1) Equating to €397,200 incl. VAT. The sale price of each apartment depends on its type and location within the residence. Price outside of acquisition fees and excluding furniture and parking. Subject to availability.(3) Tax scheme may be subject to legal change.(5) According to the chosen formula and terms of the commercial lease.(6) Tax scheme may be subject to legal change.(7) By investing in a classified tourism residence and entrusting the operation of your property through a commercial lease, you only pay the price excluding VAT at the time of acquisition, and delegate VAT recuperation to the seller who operates charges effectuated including VAT.(8) As owner, you entrust the management of your property to Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group, Pierre et Vacances Conseil Immobilier takes on all charges, the rental management and the maintenance and management of your property.(9) Rent is secured through a commercial lease of 10 years, excluding co-ownership and maintenance fees and excluding property tax.
Through becoming an owner with Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group, you sign a 10 year commercial lease with the Group and benefit from simple management:
- Rent is secured(9): you receive rent whether or not your apartment is occupied.
- The property is maintained by local teams who carry out necessary procedures and take care of ongoing maintenance and housekeeping.
- Insurance, fees(10) and taxes are taken on by the Group: you only pay property tax and tax relating to your income.
- At the end of your lease, you can sign for a new lease so that the Group may continue management of your property, or you can resell the apartment.
As an owner, you enjoy privileges:
- A personalised online area to manage the reservation of your stays(3), in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive discounts on your stays.
(1) Equating to €397,200 incl. VAT. The sale price of each apartment depends on its type and location within the Residence. Price outside of acquisition fees and excluding furniture and parking. Subject to availability.(3) Tax scheme may be subject to legal change.(9) Rent is secured through a commercial lease of 10 years, excluding co-ownership and maintenance fees and excluding property tax.(10)Co-ownership fees relating to the maintenance and operation of the residence.
Cliffs that stretch to an infinite horizon, vast sandy beaches and an indescribable brightness make Normandy a destination par excellence. The area boasts chic resorts and villas from the Belle Epoque. The beaches, grove and hills and valleys make walking an enjoyable and insightful experience in any season.
Deauville has a unique character that has made it a destination of choice for over one hundred and fifty years. Its legendary boardwalks, harbours, illustrious casino, classified villas, luxury shops, golf course, race track, film festivals… This city will always charm its visitors.
Normandy is a region of indulgent gastronomic specialties that will enable you to sample the flavours of the region. As one of the top oyster, scallop and mussel-producing regions in France, Normandy attracts many seafood lovers. Finally, apples play a leading role in Norman cuisine, in deserts, local cider and Calvados – a spirit made using cider.
See similar developments
- VAT refund
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.