La Forêt Residence - Flaine - P&V
- The residence is located in the highest and most wooded area of the resort: Flaine Forest. It is close to the local shops, services and town entertainment.
- The recently renovated apartments are spacious, modern and cosy.
See the details
The resort of Flaine offers a vast ski domain with over 250km of pistes and connects to 5 other resorts. The Grand Massif domain offers facilities to practice numerous types of winter sports: downhill skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboard, amongst others…
(1) Price of a 1-bedroom apartment apart from furniture and parking. Subject to availability
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase price.
(3) For more information about LMNP (NPFL), see the dedicated page.
Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What purchase packages exist for this property?
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
Use property to reduce your tax
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4) .
(4)According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
PVCP special offers
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed(5): you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees(6) and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) net of current co-ownership fees
(6) co-ownership fees, or expenses related to the upkeep and operational costs of co-owners' property.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits: A personalized website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
• You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays
Situated along the French-Swiss border, the Haute-Savoie is a very dynamic region. Its numerous ski resorts and exceptional natural parks have transformed the area into a tourist hotspot, in both summer and winter.
- Helicopter flights, paragliding, hiking…
- An 18 hole golf course and an artificial climbing wall are accessible from the residence.
- The Sixt fer à Cheval canyon, a haven for hikers
- The only resort with has classified historic monuments.
- The Flaine Auditorium offers numerous musical events
- Art and culture are honoured with concerts, a Cultural Centre with works singed by Picasso and Dubuffet…
The Haute-Savoie is particularly famous for its wines and cheeses. Any visit to the region is sure to include time to explore some typical Savoyard delicacies, such as the famous tartiflette. Restaurant owners welcome visitors with open arms and have a whole host of local treats for you to sample.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.