Residence Adagio Acces - Paris Massy Gare TGV
- New apartments
- Bus and city train connections are right outside the aparthotel
- Free WiFi
See the details
The Paris Massy Gare TGV aparthotel is just yards from local and national train stations in the heart of the new services district of Massy. It is ideally situated not just for business travellers, but families too. This aparthotel has a car park and a range of services, some of them included, others optional. The apartments have been decorated in modern style, with flat-screen TVs, storage spaces, modular furniture, a phone and a desk. Each one has a lounge area and a space for dining, with a kitchen, fridge, hobs and microwave. The residence also has a breakfast room with a patio.
(1) Price for a studio, not including furnishings and parking. Subject to availability.
(3) Tax schemes may be subject to change by law.
What are the fiscal advantages ?
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
Failure to respect lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
What purchasing packages exist for this property ?
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4) .
(4) According to the specific conditions of the lease, which can vary according to the country of the residence, and excluding the specifics of personal taxation.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits:
- A personalised website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
- You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays in residences belonging to the Group.
The world’s most popular tourist destination, the Paris region, offers visitors so many places to see and things to do.
You won’t be able to resist falling under the City of Light’s spell as you explore the streets of Montmartre or the Marais district.
The Haute Vallée de Chevreuse regional park and the Chateau de Vilgénis are both close to the residence.
- Paris: The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame de Paris, the quays of the Seine, the Louvre, the Latin Quarter, Montmartre and more
- The Chateau de Versailles
- The local Chateau de Vilgénis
Cuisine from all around the world!
As well as diverse landscapes, the Ile-de-France region offers a wide variety of produce, including locally grown mushrooms, French peas, faro apples, Brie cheese and even Montmorency cherries. Parisian gastronomy is so delicious, you won’t ever want to leave!
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.