Résidence de la Plage - Le Crotoy - P&V Premium
- An exceptional natural setting just 2 hours from Paris
- Heated outdoor pool and indoor pool
- Sophisticated apartments and houses built in a traditional architectural style
- Numerous sporting activities, including horse-riding and land-sailing
See the details
This residence is ideally located along the beach of le Crotoy, offering apartments with a South-facing position and a view over the Bay of Somme. It is within easy reach of the harbour and the local shops and restaurants.
The apartments boast large balconies facing the sea and houses with spacious terraces.
(1) Price for a 1-bedroom appartment. Subject to availibility.
(2) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages for this property?
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
USE PROPERTY TO REDUCE YOUR TAX
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4)(4)According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Picardy benefits from a rich natural environment and is ideally situated at the crossroads of the giant European cities of London, Paris and Brussels. In addition to the fabulous Marquenterre bird sanctuary, the region, which is crossed by numerous rivers (Aisne, Marne and Somme) and covered in vast forests like Crécy, boasts many natural treasures.
With over 72 parks and gardens open to the public, Picardy is an ideal region for strolls in the heart of nature. Many routes and programmes invite visitors to re-live the history of France through the battlefields of the Somme or to explore the region’s many châteaux.
Picardy offers a variety of local products, including duck-filled pastry from Amiens or Soissons beans. Numerous fêtes and events are organized to show off these traditional recipes and Picardy cuisine, such as la Fête de la Pomme de Poix or the Fête des Légumes Anciens.
See similar developments
- VAT refund
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.