Adagio Aparthotel Lille Centre
- Sought-after location, five minutes’ walk from la Grand’Place
- Fully equipped apartment
- Fitness room
See the details
The new residence Adagio at Lille is composed of 79 fully equipped and decorated apartments. The residence is situated at the heart of Lille, close to all shops and services.
(1) Equates to €180,000 incl. VAT. Price of a studio without furnishings. Subject to availability. The price is found excl. VAT thanks to the tax exemption mechanism.
(2) Profitability outside of co-ownership and maintenance fees, calculated using the price excluding VAT, according to the terms of the lease.
USE PROPERTY TO REDUCE YOUR TAX
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
WHAT PURCHASE PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4).
(4)According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed (5): you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees (6) and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) Net of current co-ownership fees
(6) Co-ownership fees, or expenses related to the upkeep and operational costs of co-owners' property.
PVCP SPECIAL OFFERS
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits:
- A personalised website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
- You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays
Nord Pas de Calais benefits from a gentle, temperate climate. The area presents beautiful landscapes from beaches, forests and fields as far as the eye can see. Lille is the vibrant heart of the region with numerous cultural and sports activities and events throughout the year.
The Nord Pas de Calais region is animated each year with grand events such as the Lille Braderie, the nearby Dunkirk Carnival and the Main Square d’Arras Festival. Important heritage: le Palais des Beaux-Arts, la Vieille Bourse, the Town Hall and its Belfry, l’Opéra de Lille, la Grand’Place, the Hospice Comtesse, le Vieux Lille, la Piscine à Roubaix, le LaM à Villeneuve d’Ascq, le Louvre-Lens, Nausicaa à Boulogne sur mer. To listen to: programs from the National Orchestra of Lille. And the celebrated Marché de Wazemmes takes place every Sunday.
The Nord Pas-de-Calais region is known for its gastronomy: cafés where you can try Potjevleesch, carbonnades Flamandes or mussels; without forgetting delicious mature cheeses including maroilles and boullets d’Avesnes. For an indulgent break, don’t miss out on trying the Sweet Waffles and the incredible Merveilleux.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.