Résidence du Golf - Deauville - P&V
- Outdoor pool
- Golf course located 1km away
- Just 2km from the beach
See the details
La Résidence du Golf adopts traditional Normandy architecture by using half-timbering and tiled roofing. The comfortable apartments overlook an outdoor pool.
The legendary boardwalk along the sea shore and Deauville’s beach are just 2km away.
(1) Price of a 1-bedroom apartment. Subject to availability
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages ?
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASE PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
There are two investment formulas available one with and one without stays at your residence(4).
(4) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Cliffs carving out the infinite horizon, vast white-sand beaches, unique light: as a prime Parisian holiday resort, Normandy is brimming with chic resorts and beautiful homes… The beaches on the coastline, the hedgerows and the valleys and hills will leave you desperate to continue discovering the region, no matter what season it is.
Normandy is known for its bustling cultural life. In particular, the iconic town of Deauville has maintained this special character for the past 150 years. With legendary boardwalks, marinas, an illustrious Casino, classic architecture, luxury shops, golf, race courses and film festivals, this popular seaside resort has earned itself a superb reputation.
Normandy is brimming with stunning gastronomic specialties which will entice you to discover the traditional flavours of the region. As one of the best regions in France for the production of oysters, mussels and Saint-Jacques scallops, Normandy regularly attracts seafood lovers. Finally, apples are very commonly used in the regional cuisine, ranging from desserts to the production of cider and cider brandy.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.