Adagio Aparthotel Paris Haussmann
- Exceptional location just moments away from the Champs Elysées
- High quality apartments and services
- Close to the main Parisian tourist sites, restaurants and shops
See the details
The Adagio Paris Haussmann residence, located at 131 Bd Haussmann, 75008 Paris, offers high-quality services. The 53 apartments have been tastefully decorated and are fully-equipped to provide a comfortable trip from day one.
(1) Price of a studio apartment. Subject to availability
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages ;
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASING PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
The purchase of the apartment or studio is secured by a notarial document, giving you full ownership. The individual owner will sign a commercial lease which guarantees them annual rental payments. The owner has no current charges to pay, other than property tax. The revenues collected are industrial and commercial profits.
The rental agreement does not include stays in the residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Paris is full of historical monuments, shops and restaurants, which ensure its status as a truly legendary city and the most popular tourist destination in the world. It is also the capital of fashion, culture and food!
From the Eiffel Tower to Notre Dame, passing by the Louvre museum, the Sacré-Cœur, Beaubourg and the Opera house, Paris offers a huge choice of cultural activities.The public transport network allows you to quickly and easily navigate Paris and its surrounding areas.
Paris is renowned for its fabulous food delights.Try the bouchée-à-la-reine, Saint-Germain soup or Parisian ham.For a perfect snack break, be sure to try a Saint-Honoré cake, chouquettes pastries or an opera patisserie.
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.