L'Ange Gardien Residence - Villefranche-sur-Mer - P&V
- Swimming pool
- Direct access to the beach
- View over the bay of Villefranche
See the details
Within easy walking distance from the beach, the residence of l’Ange Gardien offers apartments with terraces with views over the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer. Set amongst palm trees and flowers, the apartments boast spectacular panoramic views of the sea.
(1) Price of a Studio to 2-bedroom .
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase
(3) For more information about LMNP (NPFL), see the dedicated page. tax benefit are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages ?
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4) .
(4)According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Only an hour flight from Paris, the French Riviera is ideally situated in the south of France. Bathed by the Mediterranean Sea, between Italy and Spain, the Southeast region is full of unique attractions such as the six regional parks and more than 1,800 historic buildings. As the number one region in France to welcome French tourists and the second for foreign tourists, the French Riviera is an incredibly popular destination.
The region stands out mainly because of its diversity and its multicultural character, but it is also renowned for its cultural and scenic assets, its quality of life and its striking juxtaposition of mountain and sea. Continuous sunshine throughout the year, numerous sandy beaches and the cultural treasures are amongst the many reasons why this region is so popular with tourists.
Provencal cuisine is renowned for its colours, flavours, aromas, and authenticity. The riches of the sea have allowed the region to explore remarkable fish recipes such as bouillabaisse (fish soup) derived from its original meaning "bouillepeisse" (boiled fish in Provençal).
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.