Center Parcs Sologne - Hauts de Bruyères
- VAT refund
- Biodiversity enhancement in the activities on offer.
- Raising awareness of eco-friendly gestures among customers
- Sustainable transport
- Comprehensive renovation of equipment and technical facilities.
See the details
Surrounded by one hundred and eleven hectares of pine forest and heathland and over seventeen hectares of lakes, the Center Parcs cottages are a haven of peace and tranquillity. VIP, Premium and Comfort: each of the cottage types has its own special atmosphere.
(1) Price of a 2 bedrooms appartment apart from furniture and parking. Subject to availability
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase price.
(3) For more information about LMNP (NPFL), see the dedicated page
Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What purchase packages exist for this property?
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
Use property to reduce your tax
Financial Property with or without stays (up to fourteen short breaks)
PVCP special offers
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed (5): you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees (6) and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) net of current co-ownership fees
(6) co-ownership fees, or expenses related to the upkeep and operational costs of co-owners' property.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits: A personalized website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
• You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays in residences belonging to the Group.
Center Parcs Hauts-de-Bruyères sits in the vast Lamotte-Beuvron forest, in the commune of Chaumont-sur-Tharonne. First thing on your to-do list: the historic town of Lamotte-Beuvron, crossed by the lovely Sauldre canal. Follow this up with a trip to the châteaux of the Loire Valley which are just a few minutes away and include Chambord, the royal estate of François I, surrounded by a five thousand five hundred hectare park. Or Cheverny, with its vast park waiting to be explored by boat or electric buggy. Orleans Cathedral is also close by and well worth a visit.
Whether you head out for a bike ride or set off on a canoeing expedition, pay a visit to Aqua Mundo, explore the Adventure trails or the flora and fauna, the domain is the perfect place to combine activities with nature. The "Aqua Sauna" and "Nature and Spa" are ideal places to relax. And finally, the residence's Dome has a tropical garden and a variety of restaurants and shops.
The different types of soil and varied climate in the Centre Val de Loire region make it possible to grow a wide range of produce. The cereal-growing plains have made Gâtinais honey famous. And finally, the Centre region has a variety of famous wines, including Sancerre and Mennetou-Salon, due to its section of the Val-de-Loire wine growing area.
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.