Les Fermes du Soleil – Carroz d’Arâches -P&V Premium
- An authentic and homely mountain-village character
- A renowned residence with authentic architecture, located in a lively ski station village
- An area that enjoys some of the best snow coverage in Europe
- A covered pool and a Deep Nature® relaxation zone
See the details
What is the tax system available for this property?
Furnished buy-to-let status (LMNP) is the best way to receive supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental revenues in the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
What are the acquisition formulas for this property?
The acquisition formulas available are procurement with or without stay(4).
(4) According to the chosen package and the terms of the commercial lease. Terms of the commercial lease may vary according to the country in which the residence is located.
As an owner, you benefit from numerous privileges:
- A personalised online space to manage holiday reservations included in your lease, either in your own residence or another Group residence
- Exclusive discounts for you on stays in Group residences.
Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs group is responsible for the management of your property. You are an owner and will benefit from worry-free management. You will sign a 10-year lease with Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs group, who will become your sole tenant.
Rental payments are guaranteed(5) : you will receive rental income whether your property is occupied or not. Your property is maintained: the ‘Facilities Management’ team will lead the maintenance operations and the local teams will assure the ongoing-maintenance and cleaning.
The guarantees, charges(6) and taxes are incurred by the Group: you will only pay property tax and tax related to your income.
(5) Rents net of day-to-day co-ownership fees, excluding property tax, on a 10-year commercial lease.
(6) Co-ownership charges, including expenditures linked to the maintenance and running of a residence
The Grand Massif possesses a number of assets other than its stunning location opposite Mont-Blanc:
- 5 connected stations (les Carroz, Flaine, Samoêns, Morillon and Sixt Fer à Cheval)
- 80 ski lifts
- 265 km of slopes
- Some of the best snow coverage in Europe
Les Carroz ski station:
- Open as a ski destination for over 70 years
- Has one of the most ambitious investment plans
- Awarded ISO 9001 version 2000 certification in 2007 for its skiing terrain
- The implication of an environmental management system (ISO 14001).
In winter the destination has many activities on offer: dog sledding, paragliding, hot-air balloon rides, ice skating, cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, snowshoe hiking,... The station has free shuttles available to facilitate travel.While in summer, hiking, mountain biking, hot-air balloon rides and tennis are among some of the activities available. La Télécabine de la Kedeuze (cable car) is accessible to pedestrians and bikers, giving rapid access to the summet so tourists can discover the beautiful panoramic views of the La Vallée de l’Arve, as well as numerous off-road biking trails. It’s possible to travel rapidly between Morillon and Carroz thanks to ski lifts open across the Grand Massif during summer.
La Savoie is a region that boasts an abundance of local delicacies. Raw-milk cheeses from mountain pastures, such as Beaufort, Tomme de Savoie and Tome des Bauges, as well as Reblochon from Haute-Savoie, all fall nothing short of delicious. Charcuterie including Pormoniers, donkey and goat sausages, Diots (traditional sausages) and grelots cooked in herbs, is an important feature of local cuisine.
La Savoie is also a white and red wine-producing province. Well-known labels include Chignin Bergeron, Apremont, Abyme (white), in addition to Mondeuse, Gamay or Pinot (red).
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.