See the details
The advantages :
- An authentic and homely mountain-village character
- A renowned residence with authentic architecture, located in a lively ski station village
- An area that enjoys some of the best snow coverage in Europe
- A covered pool and a Deep Nature® relaxation zone
- From (1)
From 1 to 3-bedroom
- Taxation (3)
Pierre & Vacances Premium
The Grand Massif possesses a number of assets other than its stunning location opposite Mont-Blanc:
- 5 connected stations (les Carroz, Flaine, Samoêns, Morillon and Sixt Fer à Cheval)
- 80 ski lifts
- 265 km of slopes
- Some of the best snow coverage in Europe
Les Carroz ski station:
- Open as a ski destination for over 70 years
- Has one of the most ambitious investment plans
- Awarded ISO 9001 version 2000 certification in 2007 for its skiing terrain
- The implication of an environmental management system (ISO 14001).
In winter the destination has many activities on offer: dog sledding, paragliding, hot-air balloon rides, ice skating, cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, snowshoe hiking,... The station has free shuttles available to facilitate travel.
While in summer, hiking, mountain biking, hot-air balloon rides and tennis are among some of the activities available. La Télécabine de la Kedeuze (cable car) is accessible to pedestrians and bikers, giving rapid access to the summet so tourists can discover the beautiful panoramic views of the La Vallée de l’Arve, as well as numerous off-road biking trails. It’s possible to travel rapidly between Morillon and Carroz thanks to ski lifts open across the Grand Massif during summer.
La Savoie is a region that boasts an abundance of local delicacies. Raw-milk cheeses from mountain pastures, such as Beaufort, Tomme de Savoie and Tome des Bauges, as well as Reblochon from Haute-Savoie, all fall nothing short of delicious. Charcuterie including Pormoniers, donkey and goat sausages, Diots (traditional sausages) and grelots cooked in herbs, is an important feature of local cuisine.
La Savoie is also a white and red wine-producing province. Well-known labels include Chignin Bergeron, Apremont, Abyme (white), in addition to Mondeuse, Gamay or Pinot (red).
What is the tax system available for this property?
Furnished buy-to-let status (LMNP) is the best way to receive supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental revenues in the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
What are the acquisition formulas for this property?
The acquisition formulas available are procurement with or without stay(4).
(4) According to the chosen package and the terms of the commercial lease. Terms of the commercial lease may vary according to the country in which the residence is located.
From (1) Contact Us
The 4 star residence Les Fermes du Soleil is located in Frasse, an authentic little village in Haute-Savoie, only 4km from Carroz d’Arraches and the ski destination of Grand Massif.
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Subscribe to the newsletter
To be kept up-to-date on our investment opportunities, please suscribe to our newsletter.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.