Les Crêts Residence - Méribel - P&V Premium
- Spacious and elegant apartments with stunning views of Lake Tueda
- Walking distance from the ski slopes
- Fitness and relaxation Olympic Park in Méribel Centre only 4 km away: pool, aqua biking, water aerobics, fitness, sauna ...
See the details
Located on the west side of the Vallée des Allues, in Tarentaise, Residence Les Crêts is ideally situated in the heart of the largest ski area in the world. All areas of the resort can be easily accessed with the cable car.
(1) Price for a 1-bedroom apartment. Subject to availability
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASING PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
There are two investment formulas available one with and one without stays (4).
(4) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Renowned worldwide for its natural attractions, and economic influence, the Rhône-Alpes region cultivates its art of living on the borders of Italy and Switzerland. Accessible from two international airports, the area attracts many visitors with its natural parks like the Vercors Natural Park and thermales d’Evian or Aix-les-Bains, not forgetting Mont Blanc.
Résidence Les Crêts has a quiet environment in the middle of a snowy landscape, close to the centre of the resort with cable cars allowing residents to access all areas of the park in no time.
The fabulous Trois Vallées offers numerous snow sports: alpine skiing, backcountry skiing, cross country skiing, and adaptive skiing for people with disabilities.
The resort provides a framework for high-level sports competitions. In 2015, for the first time the resort is holding a sports event of international concern: the Finals of the Alpine Skiing World Cup.
See similar developments
- VAT refund
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.