Le Belmont Residence - Arcs 1800 - P&V
- Children : Mini Club, Kids Club
- Leisure : paragliding, hiking
- Sports activities: climbing, sledding, snowmobiling, ice skating, snowshoeing
- Relaxation : Fitness center, bowling
See the details
The Residence Le Belmont offers apartments that are ideally located, a few meters from the slopes. The shops for Arcs 1800 are located 300 m from the residence Le Belmont. The residence is equipped with a children’s area at the reception and a lounge with a pool table and a foosball table.
(1) Subject to availability
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages?
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
WHAT PURCHASING PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
There are two investment formulas available one with and one without stays (4).
(4) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Renowned worldwide for its natural attractions, and economic influence, the Rhône-Alpes region cultivates the art of living on the borders of Italy and Switzerland. Accessible from two international airports, the area attracts many visitors with its natural parks like the Vercors Natural Park and spas Evian or Aix-les-Bains, without forgetting the Mont Blanc.
Lake Geneva, the Dents du Midi or the Ardèche Gorges: so many remarkable landscapes that make the Rhône-Alpes region so attractive. The Residence Le Belmont offers a multitude of outdoor activities as well as recreational sports.
The Rhône-Alpes region is famous for its flavours and traditional recipes. Nyons olives, walnuts, Bresse poultry, cheese of Savoy, the Rhône-Alpes region is surrounded by premium products. With 80% of its territory protected by a designation of origin, including 41 wine producers, the Rhône-Alpes region takes full advantage of its famous soil.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.