Villa Francia Residence - Cannes - P&V
- A residence with apartments overlooking the Sea
- A residence situated in a lively and renowned seaside resort
- Numerous shops and free summer events
See the details
The Cannes Verrerie residence opens two large outdoor pools and Mediterranean gardens. The apartments enjoy a stunning view of the sea. The beach is within walking distance, located less than 100m from the residence.
(1) Price of a 1 bedroom apartment. Subject to availability
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
USE PROPERTY TO REDUCE YOUR TAX
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The traditional condominium: With your property you have the possibility to entrust the management of your property with a local agency
WHAT PURCHASE PACKAGES EXIST FOR THIS PROPERTY?
The investment packages are available with or without stays at your residence(4)
(4) According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract. The conditions of the contract are subject to change depending on the country.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits:
- A personalised website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
- You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays in residences belonging to the Group.
Just a one hour flight from Paris, the French Riviera is in a prime location in the south of France. Lapped by the waters of the Mediterranean, and between Italy and Spain, this south-eastern region is packed with unique attractions such as six regional nature parks and over one thousand eight hundred historic monuments. France's number one region for French tourists and number two in terms of overseas holidaymakers, the French Riviera is one of the country's iconic destinations.
The region is particularly unique because of its diversity and multicultural character. The French Riviera has always been a meeting point and a place open to all. It has an outward-looking spirit. It is renowned for its quality of life. With practically year-round sunshine, countless fine sandy beaches and a host of heritage gems, the French Riviera is a hotspot for tourists.
Provençal cuisine is the product of ancient traditions. The riches of the sea have given this region some fantastic recipes, including bouillabaisse (fish soup), whose name is derived from the word "bouillepeisse" (boiled fish in Provençal).
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.