Les Terrasses d'Hélios Residence - Flaine - P&V Premium
- VAT refund
- Saunas & Hammams
- Fitness studio
- Heated indoor pool
See the details
The Terrasses d'Hélios residence has a wide range of services to cater for all of the comfort, security and services you might need. All apartments are fitted with broadband Wi-Fi and shuttles are available for guests to use. A 320 m² area with a variety of top-quality services has been set aside to provide some well-being pampering.
(1) Price of a 2 bedrooms appartment apart from furniture and parking. Subject to availability
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase price.
(3) For more information about LMNP (NPFL), see the dedicated page.
Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What purchase packages exist for this property?
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
Use property to reduce your tax
Financial Property with or without stays
PVCP special offers
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed(5): you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees(6) and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) net of current co-ownership fees
(6) co-ownership fees, or expenses related to the upkeep and operational costs of co-owners' property.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits: A personalized website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
• You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays
On the French-Swiss border, Haute-Savoie is a lively department. Its range of ski resorts and stunning natural landscapes make this a must-visit destination for holidaymakers, both in summer and winter.
The Haute-Savoie region has a varied natural landscape. It has hiking trails across the mountains or around the magnificent lakes. There are a dozen natural sites, each with something different to offer, from gorges and forests to waterfalls. Many organisations regularly organise boardsport events, which provide a perfect opportunity to catch some intense experiences during your mountain holiday.
The Haute-Savoie is particularly famous for its wines and cheeses. Any visit to the region is sure to include time to explore some typical Savoyard delicacies, such as the famous tartiflette. Restaurant owners welcome visitors with open arms and have a whole host of local treats for you to sample.
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.