L'Alpaga Residence - Serre-Chevalier - P&V
- One of the largest ski domains in the Alps
- A residence in the heart of the resort, close to the ski lifts and local shops
- Spacious and comfortable apartments
See the details
L’Alpaga is located in the heart of Serre Chevalier at 1400m altitude. This residence is built in the traditional, regional architectural style and offers spacious and comfortable apartments which boast a balcony opening onto the mountains.
The residence is located close to the ski lifts, local shops and town entertainment.
(1) Subject to availability. Please contact us for more information
(3) Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What are the fiscal advantages for this property?
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
USE PROPERTY TO REDUCE YOUR TAX
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4)
(4)According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
As an owner, you benefit from a number of privileges :
- A personalised web space to manage the booking of stays (included in your lease) in your property or another Group residence.
- Exclusive deals to benefit from with the Group residences.
Close to the the National Park Les Ecrins, Serre Chevalier gathers the city of Briançon (listed as UNESCO World Heritage) and 3 villages : Saint-Chaffrey/ Chantemerle, Villeneuve/La Salle les Alpes and Le Monetier les Bains.
With more than 250 kilometers of ski slopes, Serre Chevalier is one of the largest ski area of the Alps.
See similar developments
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.