Residence Haguna - Biarritz - P&V Premium
- Residence with premium services.
- The countless activities on offer include golf, tennis, surfing and the Grande Plage beach (located just 300 m away).
- The wellness centre also offers a steam room, sauna, solarium, etc.
See the details
The five-floor Haguna Premium Residence offers comfortable apartments with Basque-style decor and views of either the garden planted with palm trees and hydrangeas, of Avenue de la Reine Victoria or of Rue de la Bergerie. It also has a wellness centre complete with sauna, steam room and solarium.
It is located a five-minute walk away from the Grande Plage beach, 800 metres from the Golf du Phare and close to one of three thalassotherapy centres.
(1) Price for a studio, not including furnishings and parking. Subject to availability.
(3) A tax scheme may be subject to change by law.
What are the fiscal advantages ?
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
Failure to respect lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
What purchasing packages exist for this property ?
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4) .
(4) According to the specific conditions of the lease, which can vary according to the country of the residence, and excluding the specifics of personal taxation.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits:
- A personalised website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
- You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays in residences belonging to the Group.
The Nouvelle-Aquitaine region of France benefits from the Gulf Stream and a mild ocean climate. Its entire western side is flanked by the Atlantic Ocean. Part of Bordeaux wine country, it is brimming with vineyards and numerous natural spaces such as its majestic estuary or the famous Bassin d’Arcachon. From Dordogne to the Basque coast, a fabulous cultural heritage is fostered throughout the region.
Nouvelle-Aquitaine is renowned for the diversity of its activities and landscapes. The long sandy beaches, the large pine forests and the hills dotted with vines make it a lovely place to live. From walks in the countryside or along the Basque coast to visits to the Périgord caves, the wide range of activities on offer invites you to explore the treasures of the region. Fall in love with Biarritz, “the queen of the beaches and the beach of kings”, the surfing capital and home of golf!
The Nouvelle-Aquitaine region boasts a wide variety of delicious gourmet products. France's leading region in AOC wines, the wine-growing reputation of Aquitaine is already firmly established. In addition to the thriving wine-growing industry for which the region is known, the Bassin d’Arcachon and the Gironde plains provide many high-quality fresh products. In short, the region's gastronomy is bursting with the flavours of Espelette pepper, Bayonne ham, sheep's cheese, duck foie gras, turrón nougat and sangria.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.