Les Crozats Residence - Avoriaz - P&V
- A pedestrianised resort, with guaranteed snowfall, in the centre of the Portes du Soleil ski area
- An ideal, calm location with ski in/ski out access
- L’aquariaz: the most innovative waterpark in the mountains
See the details
The residence of Les Crozats benefits from a panoramic view of the resort.The apartments are up-to-date or renovated, fitted with wood and cosy.
11 residences located by the entrance to the resort and close to the Aquariaz waterpark.
The apartments all have a balcony and benefit from clear views over the Morzine valley and the resort.
The Sépia residence is located at the bottom of the resort, close to the ‘Les Prodains’ ski lift with immediate access to the centre of the ski area and to the other chair lifts.
Situated in the area where the Festival takes place, in the centre of Avoriaz, the residences enjoy a location with ski in/ski out access.
The comfortable apartments are equipped with a south-facing balcony and are close to the local shops and ski schools.
(1) Price of a 2 bedrooms appartment. Subject to availability
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase price.
(3) To get more information about LMNP (NPFL), see the dedicated page.
Tax benefits are subject to modifications. Please contact us for more information.
What purchase packages exist for this property?
What are the fiscal advantages ;
The furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long terms.
The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
There are two investment formulas available; one with and one without stays(4) .
(4)According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract (if you choose the Assets or Assets & holidays Investment package), excluding personal taxation. The terms and conditions of the lease may vary depending on the country of residence.
PVCP special offers
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed (5): you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees (6) and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) net of current co-ownership fees
(6) co-ownership fees, or expenses related to the upkeep and operational costs of co-owners' property.
As an owner you'll receive a whole host of benefits: A personalized website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
• You will also benefit from exclusive reductions on holidays in residences belonging to the Group.
Perched upstream from Morzine, the pedestrianised resort and children’s paradise of Avoriaz is a unique holiday spot.
With rock, wood and snow as the only materials in view, they blend in perfectly with the natural landscape. The latest generation equipment is perfect for all types of winter and downhill sports.As a highly popular resort, Avoriaz organizes two large events: ‘Rock on the Pistes’, with the bests names in rock music hosting a concert on the slopes, and ‘the Avoriaz Jazz Cabaret’, a week of concerts which bring the resort to life with the rhythm of jazz.
Holidays in Avoriaz are first and foremost dedicated to skiing. With 49 pistes, there is no lack of space to ski where you wish. Aside from Alpine and cross-country skiing, you will also be able to devote your time to numerous other sporting activities, such as hiking, ice-skating, mountain-biking in the snow, night-sledging or even ice diving.
When summer comes, the resort transforms into a vast green space ideal for all outdoor activities, including hiking or horse-riding, climbing, swimming in white water, rafting, canyoning and paragliding, to name but a few.If you wish to add some culture to your trip to Avoriaz, don’t forget to discover the prisoners’ chapel erected in 1960 and the bell tower of the Tourism Office.
The Savoy region is rich in local products.
The raw-milk cheeses from the Alpine pastures, such as Beaufort, Tomme de Savoie, Tome des Bauges and Reblochon, whose origin is the Haute-Savoie region, are mouth-watering.
Meats like ‘Pormoniers’, donkey and goat sausages, ‘Diots’ and ‘grelot’ sausages are just some of the local specialties.The Savoy region is equally a wine growing region for both white and red wine. The local white wines include Chignin Bergeron, Apremont and Abyme, while the reds include Mondeuse, Gamay and Pinot.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.