L'Ours Blanc Residence - Alpe d'Huez - P&V
- Introductory first flights in a helicopter
- Paragliding, hang-gliding and microlights
- Ice driving school
See the details
The Grandes Rousses massif is home to almost 250 kilometres of ski slopes. Excursions onto Europe's largest glacier and visits to the caves beneath the glacier are organised on a regular basis!
(1) Price for a studio appartment. Subject to availability - Price includes furniture.
(2) Annual profitability pre-indexed according to the purchasing formula, net of running charges and maintenance costs, calculated on the global purchase price.
What purchase packages exist for this property?
The Furnished Buy-to-let scheme is the best way of earning supplementary income while significantly reducing tax on rental income over the long term.
Use property to reduce your tax
This property can be acquired via an acquisition package with or without stays.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits:
- A personalised website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
- You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays in residences belonging to the Group.
Famous throughout the world for its natural landscape and economic influence, the Rhône-Alpes region offers an excellent lifestyle right by the borders of Italy and Switzerland. With ski areas, six nature parks including the Parc Naturel du Vercors, and the spa resorts of Evian and Aix-les-Bains, not to mention Mont Blanc, the region contains a wide range of destinations that attract a huge number of visitors each year.
Lake Geneva, Dents du Midi range and Mont Blanc are just some of the landscapes that make the Rhône-Alpes region such an attractive place to visit. The Alpe d'Huez resort offers a wide range of sports and outdoor activities: mountain biking on the snow, sleigh rides and diving under the ice. You can also use the resort's many well-being areas (saunas, hammams and jacuzzi).
The Rhône-Alpes region is renowned for its cuisine and traditional recipes. Olives from Nyons, nuts from Grenoble, Bresse chicken and Savoy cheeses: locals in the Rhône-Alpes are spoilt for choice when it comes to top-quality produce. The produce of the Rhône-Alpes region has an excellent reputation, with some 80% of the region's surface covered by an Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée French food and wine certification, including 41 vineyards.
See similar developments
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.