A look at the actions of PVCP to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions
Committed to a sustainable development policy, Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs takes action to reduce its emissions of greenhouse gases.
In this infographic video you will find out what is the greenhouse effect, what is the carbon footprint of a Center Parcs in France but also the actions taken by the Group to reduce its impact on the environment as well as to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions.
Some of the actions taken :
- Favour wood construction for cottages
- Reduce heating needs with improved insulation
- Use wood to heat the Dome and the water in the Aqua Mundo
- Store water from outdoor pools at night
- Plant one hectare of trees for each hectare cleared
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.