From daily management to the reselling of your property back on the market, the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group will be at your side every step of the way to help you achieve your goals.
THE PIERRE & VACANCES-CENTER PARCS GROUP TAKES CHARGE OF MANAGING YOUR PROPERTY
Once the acquisition has been finalised,the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group will deal with the management of your property. Once you become an owner, you will sign a ten year lease(1) with the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant(2):
- Rent is guaranteed: you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not(3).
- Your property is maintained by the "Facilities Management" Department of the Group, which manages maintenance operations. Local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
- The Group pays for all insurance, costs(4) and taxes(5): you only pay property tax and any tax linked to your income.
A website dedicated to responding to your wishes and questions
PVCP special offers
As an owner, you will benefit from a number of special offers:
- A dedicated personalised website to manage the stays included in your lease in your own property or at another residence of the Group. (If you opt for the Assets & Holidays Investment Package).
- Moreover, you can benefit from discounts for staying in the Group's residences:
- Up to 35% off rentals at our holiday properties at Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs(5)
- Pre-booking of additional services in the residences and villages(6)
- Up to 25% off certain additional services in your accommodation on certain sites(5)
- Up to 25% off with our Group partners: Skiset and Avis(5)
- Up to 50% off a selection of services on our sites(5)
(1) Commercial lease for new property.
(2) Defined as any company held directly or indirectly by a minimum of 50%, by a company belonging to the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group.
(3) Net current condimonium fees and maintenance, not including property tax, through a ten year commercial lease.
(4) Condimonium fees are expenses related to the upkeep and functioning of a residential property.
(5) According to the terms of the lease.
(6) Services offered may be subject to a fee and may be invoiced by service providers outside the Group.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.