THE STAGES OF INVESTMENT
Discover all the stages of your property investment with the Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs Group.
The key stages of your investment
To help you as much as possible with your plans, a dedicated advisor will assist you every step of the way, from reserving your property until the final signing of the contract of sale.
1) Your meetings
- Assessment of your asset situation
- Defining your objectives
- Once your asset assessment has been carried out, your advisor will show you a selection of properties which match your investor profile.
- Your advisor will go over with you the financing options which would be most suitable for your plan and can put you in touch with professional creditors.
You can reserve a property by signing a reservation contract and paying a security deposit by bank transfer.
Finally, the financing optimisation stage:
2) The signing of the deed of sale
- Upon receipt of the contract, you will have an eleven day cooling-off period during which you can cancel. At the end of this period, your application is forwarded to the notary in charge of the residence to prepare the draft deed of sale. Upon receipt of the draft deed of sale, you will be invited to have a meeting with either your own or the Group's lawyer to sign the final deed of sale as well as the lease.
This stage allows you to resolve any administrative issues.
3) You are a property owner
Once the actual sale is made, the required documents are submitted to the Group's Wealth Management Department, which will take charge of the management of your property. Finally, as the owner, you will be able to access the dedicated website which will summarise all of the benefits that you will be entitled to as an owner.
- Access all the information on rents, leases, regulations about staying and exchanges, as well as owners' benefits on the dedicated site.
Our advisors are available from Monday to Saturday, do not hesitate to contact us.
(International call rate - No additional charge)
Monday to Friday from 8am to 7.00pm. Saturday until 3pm.
Write to us
For more information you can also contact us by email, an advisor will be in touch with you.